The point of the commercial is to convince people to use less plastic bags, and in particular to purchase one of the eco bags that Central sells for 60 baht. This bag can be used as a points card. The bag has a bar code and every time you use it you get points. How cool is that!
- Video length must be 60 seconds or less. This will be strictly enforced and any videos longer than this time will not be eligible to win.
- Video can be done in English and/or Thai.
- At some point in the video it must have the Central logo and it must show the Central eco bag (I think any winning video would have this in it anyway)
- The winning video will get a 5000 baht gift voucher and have their videos shown at Central Changwattana every hour.
- All videos can be turned in to Mr. Dyke (PE office) or Ms. Tananone (activities office).
- Deadline for submission is April 22nd (Earth Day), 2009.
This video from You tube and this website might get you started, but don't copy it. Remember to follow the guidelines above.