This year’s theme = Healthy People/ Healthy Planet. For detailed information and facts about some of the events check out the slide show and movie.
- Monday: Walking school bus for those who live in the Nichada area. For more information about this, check out www.walkingschoolbus.org Contact Sabine Mau (firstname.lastname@example.org/ 082-332-3010) if you would like to volunteer to be a “bus driver.”
- Monday: Meatless Monday in both the ES and main cafeterias – lots of delicious vegetarian options! See MENU HERE
- Tuesday: Morning fitness exercises with Mr. Udagawa in front of the school (7:05 a.m.)
- Tuesday: Health Checks given by Samithivej Hospital (in front of the Booster Hut) - open to all community members
- Wednesday: Cycling Day. Let’s see if we can get 500 bicycles on campus!
- Thursday: Health and Fitness Fair all day in the PE area: health checks given by Bumrungrad Hospital, fitness vendors, interactive health classes
- All Week: Healthy food options in the cafeterias