NOTICE – Departure time has changed to 8:00 am
Depart from ISB 08:00 am
Arrive at beach: 11:00
Lunch at beach: 12:00/12:30
conservation center: 12:30
Tree planting: 14:30
Arrival at ISB: 19:30
We have over 60 people signed up to go. The trip is now closed
What you will need:
- Sun cream and hat
- Clothes to swim and clothes to get wet and dirty.
- 3 pairs of old socks. You cannot wear shoes in the mud because they will come off. Socks are to protect your feet. Trust me on this one, you want the socks!
- Spending money. We will cover the cost of the bus, trees, and equipment, but you will need to cover the cost of food (at a restaurant) and their might be a 30 baht beach charge.
- Reusable water bottle – you will get thirsty.
- Phone (in case we are coming back earlier or later)
Since this in an environmental trip, please keep that in mind and try to reduce your trash as much as possible. We will purposely NOT bring a trash bag. So anything you bring with you will also leave with you (Pack it in – Pack it out!)
Special thanks to HS student Howard Zhang for making this project happen.